Tuesday 23 October 2012

Future Husband

I know that there will be times,
When we will argue.
I know that there will be times,
When we will feel like just giving up.

But always remember....

I will love you when you win,
And I will love you when you lose.
I will love you when you succeed,
And I will love you when you fail.
I will love you while your young,
And I will love you when your old.

But most importantly,
I will always love you,
more than anything in this world.

I will cherish you,
And I will honor you.
Until death do we part,
I will always love you,
With all of my heart.

I will love you when your hurting,

I will love you when you cry.
I will love you when your sad,
And even when you say goodbye.

I will still love you when your mad,
I will still love you when you yell.
I will still love you when your sad,
And even when you rebell.

I will always be there,
When you need me most.
I will always be there,
When the pain becomes to much.
I will always be there,
When everyone else walks out.
I will always be there,
When you just need to talk.

I love you more than anything or anyone in this world,
and please forgive me for my mistakes.

I will make mistakes,
Because I'm not perfect.
I will cry,
Because I'm hurt.
I will smile,
Because I'm happy.
I will laugh,
Because somethings funny.
I will admit when I'm wrong,
Because I love you that much.

Please forgive me for my past mistakes, 
and the ones I will make in the future.

This only proves that I am human,
And you are human too.
I will make plenty of mistakes,
And so will you.

I will be honored to take you as my husband,
and have you in my life.
I will be honored to love you like none before,
And to have me as your wife.

I love you so much,
You mean the world to me.
My heart is filled with so much bliss,
And you still hold the key.

I love you, my baby, my sweetheart, my husband-to-be.
I love you so much, 
So much more than you will ever love me.

I know what your going to say,
That is isn't possible,
For the way I things to be.
But I'm telling you now,
That every word of love,
That comes from my mouth,
Is only a small portion,
Of what I really feel for you.

It's so complicated to explain,
But easier to express.
I love you more than anything in the world,
And I can't wait to wear that white dress.

Husband & wife

To - Future Husband (H)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hak cipta terpelihara Miraa Hussin| Copyright-2012